Telematics-Online Research & Investigation has been providing clients with a variety of discreet, professional and cost-effective services related to infidelity for over a decade. Our investigators have handled hundreds of files and we understand the emotional pain associated with suspecting a loved of being unfaithful and how hard it is to reach out to a third party to assist you. Some of our investigators lives have also been touched by infidelity which allows a more unique approach and better understanding of the requirements at hand. We offer both male and female investigators.
Infidelity is an emotionally charged subject and it’s unfortunately a fact of life for many people in committed relationships today. Just like cancer or addiction, infidelity doesn’t discriminate; therefore nobody is immune. Your gender, economic class, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or age don’t protect you and infidelity can and probably will affect you directly or indirectly at some point in your life.
Your confidentiality and our discretion is guaranteed at all times. We provide free consultations either by telephone or in person or can make arrangements to meet you at your residence or in a public place to discuss your options. We also provide Legal & Counselling referrals upon request through our support network.
Services We Offer
- Surveillance – The most effective tool used by Private Investigators. Surveillance is used to document the movements of your partner, the parties they are with and is coupled with photographs, video, time log and report. Surveillance in most circumstances is covert and can be performed by both foot and vehicle.
- Cellular Forensics – Recover and acquire present and deleted SMS/MMS text messages, call history, contacts, ring tones, photos and video, emails, contact and other pertinent information from the phone, SIM card and memory card.
- GPS Tracking – GPS tracking is a technology used that encompasses satellites and maps to pinpoint the exact location of a subject. Usually installed on a vehicle, GPS allows our client to pinpoint the exact location of a client in real-time online or download data to their computer for past locations.
- Computer Monitoring – Computer monitoring programs allow our clients to monitor all incoming and outgoing emails, chat room activity, instant messaging conversations, websites visited and will reveal all user-id’s and passwords used by the subject. These are also known as key logging programs.
- Hidden Camera’s – Hidden camera’s allow our client to monitor what is happening inside their home when they are not present. Also known as pinhole or covert cameras, these devices can be installed in everything from smoke detectors to clock radios.
- Online Dating Honey Pots – Investigators will set up fake profiles on popular online dating sites and social networks in an effort to see if your partner will approach or engage in conversations with other men or woman and just how far they are willing to take the relationship. Please note, investigators will not meet your significant other. They will simply relay the documented conversations and photographs to you.
- Some recent studies have revealed that 45-55% of married women and 50-60% of married men engage in sex outside of the relationship at sometime during their relationship (Atwood & Schwartz, 2002 – Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy).
- Affairs affect one of every 2.7 couples, according to counsellor Janis Abrahms Spring, author of After the Affair, as reported by the Washington Post on March 30, 1999. 10% of extramarital affairs last one day, 10% last more than one day but less than a month, 50% last more than a month but less than a year and 40% last two or more years. Few extramarital affairs last more than four years.
- 22% of men and 14% of women admitted to having sexual relations outside their marriage sometime in their life.
- Because of the anonymity, affordability, and accessibility of the Internet, the computer can accelerate the transition from “at risk” to “addicted,” as well as the progression of sex addiction in those with a history of prior sexual compulsivity. Cooper et al Survey.
- 70% of married women and 54% of married men did not know of their spouses’ extramarital activity.
Signs of a Cheating Partner
- Change in personal appearance (change in dress, perfume/cologne, exercise & weight loss, new makeup).
- Routinely coming home without wedding band, immediately taking a shower or both.
- Change in schedule (unreachable, excess overtime, more evening & weekend appointments, out-of-town work).
- Unexplained expenses (uncharacteristic credit card purchases & unexplained receipts).
- Use of a free email account that is password protected or new pay-as-you-go cell phone.
- Excessive text messaging, voicemail’s, hang-up/wrong number telephone calls when you answer the phone. Incoming & outgoing calls and text messages are immediately deleted.
- Dramatic changes in behavior (mood swings, decreased/increased sexual interest, poor communication, avoidance).
- Unexplained kilometers on the car, passenger seat is out of position, smell of perfume/cologne in the car, hairs that don’t belong to you or regular passengers in that vehicle.